Friday, May 10, 2013

Wait, Your Family Is Still Visiting???


Yes.

My family comes in droves. You think we're traveling in a large group, and then we add some more.

Last Friday, my aunt Beth and uncle David arrived in Bologna and we've been having fun ever since. My parents left on Tuesday, but in the meantime we accomplished a lot. And ate a lot of food.

Our first meal was made up of pizza and panini. It was my parents' first experience of an italian panino--they were surprised it wasn't grilled on a panini press.


Then we got some gelato at K2.

They were all quite pleased.




Beth, mommy, and I went to my favorite cafe to get some mammolini--a fabulous beverage.



We went out to dinner with my friend, Federico!



Bethy is trying to add her cat, Pi, into this next picture by showing her photo on her iPad. Can you see her?


On my parents' last night, we got aperitivo...


Then we went out to Pepperoncino for some delicious pizza with Federico and his parents.



We also got gelato after having aperitivo, antipasti, mussels and clams, and pizza. I didn't take a picture because I was in too much of a food-coma.

Beth and David are leaving Monday morning. I don't know what I'm going to do without having a massive group of people around me...

-Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment